Tom Crawshaw is a senior designer currently working at Smith & Milton in their London studio.
Previous experience includes Rose in London working for a diverse range of clients including D&AD, Jerwood Gallery, Unilever, Slaughter and May, Jerwood Foundation and Wave in India. Prior to Rose was a two-year stint at Founded in Newcastle working for Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, Arts Council, Institute of Water, Deadgood, Durham Cathedral and East Durham College.
This website features just a small selection of the work produced over the last few years including several personal and freelance projects. Due to client confidentiality agreements many of the projects completed working at design studios cannot be shown.
– Drum Design Awards 2013, Identity Design – Nomination (Jerwood Gallery)
– Fresh Awards 2012, Brand Identity Programmes – Silver (Jerwood Gallery)
– Media Bistro Logo Awards 2010, Community Services – Bronze (The Listening Centre)
– 64GB, Victionary 2013
– Computer Arts Collection Vol 1 Pt 4 – Branding 2012
– The Drum, April 2012 (D&AD)
– The Drum, March 2012 (Jerwood Gallery)
– I Love Type Vol III – I Love Bodoni, Victionary 2011
– MyOwnBusinessCard VolumeTwo, Design and Design 2010
– A Thousand Tips by a Hundred Graphic Designers, Mao Mao 2009
– Business Cards 3: Designs on Saying Hello, Laurence King 2009
– Bastardised, Bunch 2008
– Imprint, Daniel Eatock 2008
– Computer Arts, June 2008